Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to SSRI Cipralex. Never used antidepressants before.advice please

Re: New to SSRI Cipralex. Never used antidepressants before.advice please

Day 31 Dec 21st

Wow what a journey this month has been. I feel that I could write a book. I have just spent an awesome week on holiday in one of South Africa's most gorgeous towns. Did some activities that is way out of my character. And just arrived in the beautiful coastal city of Port Elizabeth for the second leg of our summer vacation.
    I relapsed on drinking last week. I was so excited to be on holiday that I had a couple of drinks. Nothing hectic but I so screwed up my sobriety. I am dead set on cutting out alcohol for the rest of my holiday. I am relaxed though my thoughts are clear and I am driven.
    Just seems that solution driven. Life is still life with its curve balls but I don't focus on a problem too long, I am more focused on the solution to the problem. Ultimately I see the upside to most of the issues I face daily. Sorry that there are such long gaps on my updates. In those pauses I am living life.

Stay strong

Re: New to SSRI Cipralex. Never used antidepressants before.advice please

Hi Nuschca

Thank you for your posts, I've recently started on Cipralex. Landed up in hospital from an anxiety attack that I never really recovered from and then complete burnout and was assigned a psychiatrist who then started me on Cipralex 5mg, then 10mg 4 days later and then 9 days ago upped my dose to 15mg. Thank you for sharing your journey - How are you doing now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information