Hi guys,

So basically, I usually have a 30 day menstrual cycle, but it is occasionally 31 days and has even been 32. However last week I turned on day 34 (I had an awful few days thinking I wasn't going to turn at all and I was dying/infertile and so on).
Needless to say I was relieved but still curious as I am 26 and have been regular for at least 7.5 years (since having my daughter). My periods are usually 5 days of flow, one off day and then a final day of a brownish colour (Sorry TMI), has been this way as long as I can remember.
This year I noticed my periods are lighter than they used to be, I mentioned to the doctor and they said most women would be happy haha, so I'm guessing (hoping) that can be normal.
This period was 3 days on one day off, final day brown (yesterday) so same as normal but shorter, but today I have had a small amount of light red (more than just a few spots but only once today. I am worried in case this is spotting and am freaking out now. I have googled and googled some more to see if this would be actual spotting or my period still but can't find any answers really. All I know is I am terrified of infertility and more so of Cancer and the likes.

Can anyone help ease my mind? Thanks in advance :-)

Any advice?