So I used to come on this forum all the time posting alot of things regarding my symptoms feelings of panic, heart attack, like im going to die etc... I feel like alot of the chest pain and fear of pulmonary emoblism has vanished but I still feel like my lungs are getting too much air, or like they are going to explode. I feel sometimes like im choking, or that my throat feels super cold. I dont feel like i am hyperventiliating but when i try and breath normally i feel like my lungs are on fire. or being crushed. then i get a burning sensation in my throat.
When this happens i burp alot or try and clear my throat. Then i start feeling like my head feels super light, or super heavy.. its so strange.

This has been on and off for four days now. I also find that my symptoms gets worse at night, or in the afternoon when I feel hungry.

Im scared its pancreatic cancer, or stomach cancer, or esphogus cancer?

I dont think its related to a panic attack, but it could be. The problem is i can usually control my attacks by " tapping out " but when i get the stomach/lung/throat symptoms the tapping out method doesnt work.

I am not sure what to do.