I have been changed anti depressant i was on Mirtazipine 15mg it did not help me sleep as i cant sleep well and been put on 150mg Trazodone 3 times daily or at night, i am scared as i have read up alot of potential scary side effects like an embarrassing constant erection!!!! heart palpitations and rhythm problems!!!!

Me i am 25 years old and suffer Anxiety and Depression have done for the past 5 years after my mother passed away in a very traumatic way which i found her body, left me with a PTSD diagnosis and became alcoholic, which i am 2 years in recovery!

Been having alot of anxiety and worry about things recently which F'ing mess my sleep up, been given 7 Diazepam 5mg tablets just in case this doesn't help me sleep.

Need advice on this drug I want to Sleep SO BAD I am so tired but can't sleep! My anxiety is through the roof and thinking of taking all the Valium when I get another panic attack!

Kindly want advice please! I such a state at the moment and really quite worried about Trazodone.