Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and new year survival support group

Re: Christmas and new year survival support group

Thanks Terry. Now Boxing Day to get through.

Carnation. Hope you can find some peace. It's horrible when elderly relatives are ill. They are so frail and you feel powerless. Sending more prayers your way.

Yeah just Boxing Day to do now. It's not as bad, pressures off a bit. We took the dog out last night, it was lovely. Saw no one at all. No one venturing out on Christmas night except us. Television was abysmal as usual.

Today, probably watching the footie, left over (dry) turkey for tea. Will stick some chips and salad with it....that will do the pair of us. Dog walk and more crappy TVs....well except for the soaps. I have one word......ALFIE!!!!....wasn't expecting that!

"I 'ATE YOU".....Good old Kat playing herself....

Good old "Family"-the source of so much soap angst.

He'll either be gone when they next look or it will be a botched up burial job near Arthur's allotment..

Well if it does come out, Kat will be first in line under suspicion after her performance in the Vic. I do hope Stacy isn't mooning after creepy Branning again. So sick of them thrashing that story to death. Martin needs to ditch her and go back to Sonia...for a quiet life if nothing else.

Also...why the hell doesn't Mick just bar Uncle Fester? Sitting there with a pint of Walfords finest in his lap

That would be far too straightforward..

The Alfie/Kat/Slater women scene was hilarious..All we need now is for Jean to pick up the phone and book herself in to instant rehab.

Poor Jean, she certainly needs it after this, she always ends up getting the blame for everything.

Thanks Darksky , I'll try my best to keep my posting as upbeat as I can seeing as it's Christmas.

I don't watch Eastenders anymore, but was a massive fan in the days of Den and Ange. When they also had Lofty and punk Mary who might be coming back??
    Pulisa, how's your daughter taking the climaxes of Eastenders. Will she get upset if one of her favourite characters leave?
    Darksky, have you ever tried cold meat, chips and baked beans together? One of my partners favourites.
    We did go for a drive last night as I thought it would be a nice idea to see other people's Christmas decks and lights. We found one which was absolutely smothered from the ground to the roof and up to the garden gate, but had to move on for fear of being mistaken for a stalker.

My daughter isn't really that fussed about EE now and she's always disliked the Kat and Alfie show, Carnation. Her favourite soap is Emmerdale-we've done the village tour once and the studio tour twice! There would be a big problem if any of her favourite characters left Emmerdale!

Alfie's definitely leaving EE....hopefully as a corpse in the boot of a car! But I suspect this won't be the last of him!

They will probably bring him back to life again Pulisa, it was all a dream......

Oh God not that old chestnut.. Amazing what the scriptwriters can get away with...

Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread Information