Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pregabablin journey

Re: Your pregabablin journey

My anxiety is coming back now so think I will take it with my food in around half an hour, this is why I hate taking medication, one minute you feel a little better, and the next a little worse :(

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Dazza,

You can fiddle around with when you take the meds. I take 100 in the morning (after food) then 200 at tea time.
    Maybe you could up the dose to 400 a day, so 200 morning then 200 late afternoon. Check with your GP first though.

Sarah

I'll get down there this week and have a chat, thanks for the advice, and support everyone

Dazza I feel the same. One minute I feel cured the next I feel worse than ever.
    Yesterday I felt great no anxiety. Today I have felt absolutely horrendous and had a panic attack in the street. I still don't know when's best to take my tablets really. Think I need to take my afternoon dose earlier x

Hi Avasmummy,

Are there any specific triggers that you can name for your anxiety? It seems that you are getting panic attacks when you go out of the house.

Avasmummy, I can relate to it totally. I felt great this morning when I got up, now I feel really anxious again, it weird, but I guess at some point the anxiety does eventually pass and we will just feel good with any luck.

I am now going to take my 2nd tablet with my evening meal around 6pm and see how that goes, fingers crossed we get better soon

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

I have felt pretty relaxed today, now I have terrible anxiety again so going to take one now instead of tonight. I am so fed up with medication and wonder if a private therapist is a better idea.

Btw - I have read about weight gain with this tablet, I am not eating more than I did before, so is it likely to make me put on weight does anyone know? I can't be having that, I am a healthy weight but diabetic so its not going to do me any good if I pile on the pounds.

My triggers definitely are being out alone. I'm ok with someone.
    Six months ago I could go out alone no fears at all :(
    But I'm like it at home too. I'm anxious 24/7 it never leaves. I overthink, look too much in to things and obsess. Hence the gad and ocd diagnose. I just don't catch a break unless I'm asleep everyday is just awful. I thought things would be improving by now.

---------- Post added 10-12-14 at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was 09-12-14 at 23:59 ----------

Dazza I feel the exact same as you ive been okish this afternoon and tonight has been horrendous. It's like it randomly works then they next your worse than ever.

Weight gain is a se mainly because of increased appetite. If you don't feel that you'll ptobsbly be ok. Remember just because its a se doesn't mean you'll have it. Me on the other hand I am eating double I was. Which is good as I became very underweight due to stress and just barely ate through no appetite. Now I'm the complete opposite. It's one thing that's been positive up to yetx

Avasmummy, it must be when its wearing off that it makes us unwell? I have no increased appetite (thank god) so hopefully I wont put any on then. I just hope, for your sake and mine, that it gets better sooner rather than later!!

Maybe so Dazza. I don't really wanna go on a higher dose as I'm getting closer to the 600 mark and that scares me! 300mg sounds so much!

Today I feel absolutely horrendous! I had a horrific nightmare last night and it kept picking itself up from where it left off when I kept waking up :( ive only just woke up now because of it an hour later than my morning dose should be took so maybe that's why I'm feeling so bad too but nughtmares really get to me they make me feels sh@t all day! Just took it and don't even wanna get out of bed. Not a good day today ��

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Guys 400mgs is the usual dose to stop anxiety. Perhaps if you went up to that dose and asked to take it split into 3 doses a day it would even things out for you. That's what I did in the beginning then once you are stable you can go back to twice a day.

Sarah

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information