Thread: A new mysterious freckle on palm. Help??

A new mysterious freckle on palm. Help??

Hello. I have very small brownish spot on my hand...and I'm not sure if it's skin cancer, a freckle or a developing mole. I've had it for a few months, I think. It hasn't changed in color or size, and it's flat. Sometimes my palm will itch, but otherwise.....nothing else. Could someone help ease my mind about this? I'm a little worried over it.

Here is a picture: i57.tinypic.com/2igdu8g.jpg

Re: A new mysterious freckle on palm. Help??

Doesn't look like anything to worry about to me. i have loads on my hands, wouldn't even know if I got a new one

Thank you for the reply! I can be a worry wart sometimes....and for this to randomly appear kind of took me off guard since my hands have no other visible brownish spots. I also have a pink wart on my arm that has been there for about 3 or so years...completely unchanged....so I don't think it's anything to draw concern over...I hope. Lol Thank you again

Anybody else have an opinion? Any would help.

It's just that an opinion. No one can offer a legit cause or medical report but it looks pretty normal to me. If you're that concerned, have it checked by a medical professional and then put it behind you.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I have something similar.
    I had a dark one my finger. Very dark. I was worried, and then it peeled off. It was a scab. It is gone now.

But I have 2 other little marks like you. I think they are also scabs - or little scars. I remember falling on that hand on the ice. Whatever the cause - they look just like yours. I am sure we are ok.

Thank you, I appreciate the comments! It helps to know that it's probably nothing to worry over.

Thread Information