Thread: Incomplete Evacuation ??

Incomplete Evacuation ??

Everytime I have a bowel movement afterwards I get the feeling like am gonna get the runs / Incomplete Evacuation the feeling just sits right on pubic bone area and can last hours/days it's so annoying how do you get rid of it x

Re: Incomplete Evacuation ??

I have this also!!!! I don't know what to say as it's driving me absolutely nuts. I will go again but i just do pebble poop, I"m actually about to go out now and get a burger just to get some heavy solid food in me to see if that helps clear it all out - my logic to that - I"m a healthy eater and it's not working!
    x

---------- Post added at 03:24 ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 ----------

Are you able to actually go normally when you go or is it constipated pebble poop.

Re: Incomplete Evacuation ??

This is typical of IBS.

I have just had this myself, and just got rid of it (Thank God) after an IBS flare up. I can honestly say that that feeling, along with the shooting pain up the bottom I was also having, was by far the most annoying symptom. I would have a tiny rabbit-like poo, straining like mad, and then as soon as I was off the loo, feel like I had a flaming giant poo up there needing to come out straight away!!

Infuriating and uncomfortable beyond belief.

I basically bombarded my system with all known IBS treatments, but the two that really helped me a lot for that feeling was WIND SETLERS (wind tablets, as sometimes it is not a poo causing the discomfort, but trapped wind) and FYBOGEL (drinking a sachet mixed in water after meals) That really helped me actually have a more proper poo, so the feeling of incomplete pooing calmed down.

Please try not to worry. This is IBS and horrible as it is, it can settle down. I thought mine wouldn't, but it eventually did. x

Thread Information