Was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms, Around a month ago I woke up feeling really off balance, this cleared up half way through the day but lingered slightly for the next day but it didn't bother me at all... That is untill I casually Googled the symptom and since then I've competely spiralled out of control. I've suffered quite a bit with HA in the past but these last 4-5 week have been intense. I've gone from being convinced it's a brain bleeding to brain tumour to MS and MND, have had numerous panic attacks which I'm currently trying to manage.

The off balance feeling although I initially was happy that it went away within the day since I started worrying a couple of days later it felt like it never went away at all... the off balance was the only physical symptom for the first 2-3 weeks coupled with extreme anxiety and anxiety attacks.. Then 2 weeks ago I developed pins and needles sensation mainly in my right leg but also slightly in the fingers and toes, the pins and needles isn't
bad at the moment but the issue now is these random pin prick type sensations I get all over, I've noticed I usually get them at the elbows/knees when I move an arm/leg or if I move a muscle in my body somewhere I'll sometimes get a pinprick sensation nearby, I can't reproduce the problem if I try it just kind of happens. I also get them on my face, toes, hands you name it. Also if I'm wearing trousers, sometimes I'll find that lifting the trousers up and down so its lightly rubbing against my leg produces a skin tingling/Crawley feeling, or if I'm putting a shirt on the shirt will rub against an area of skin and cause a quick sudden pin prick sensation. It seems my body is ultra sensitive to everything atm. The area of skin on the back of my thigh (just below bum) also seems to react to heat (I.e heated matress) producing an intense tingling feeling for a few seconds before subsiding.

anyone else have this? Sorry for the long post... For the record I'm
27 male and have been to the gp numerous times In the
last month and they can't see anything wrong...