I'm ish Ok on 2 weeks of 20mg (first 2 weeks on 10mg), the only "improvement" is that I no longer lack motivation, I'm able to get up and go to work and I don't feel super anxious at work, I do alot of different tasks I have 3 supervisors who all want their stuff done, NOW... I used to be unable to cope and that's gone better this week. I'm able to say "whatever" which is mind-blowing.

But the side effects are still there & I'm also not feeling "amazing" per say.

I feel like cutting back down to 10mg. I was on it for 5 days -- and then up to 20mg which resulted in huge panic attacks so I'd gone back down to 10mg and I felt AMAZING for 3 days right there.

I hear some people are sensitive to drugs, I have always been -- and maybe I just don't "need" 20mg. Is that possible?

PS. Side effects on 20mg still at this moment are : I get this nagging feeling in the morning like something is wrong and I can never pinpoint what, I get these vivid crazy horrible dreams, jaw clenching during the day (I try to control it but I'm always absentminded when I do it) and excessive yawning at 5pm and 9pm on the dot every day, which hurts like a *** after 30minutes!!!

I also am sensitive to whatever is going on in my environment, background noise etc... I haven't listened to music or watched a lot of TV and if someone is talking really loudly, I'm unnerved or unable to concentrate. I find it really irritating.

If these don't stop, I seriously cannot stay on Citalopram long term. I'm a wuss maybe but these suck and only contribute to making me feel more anxious.