Back in October when I went through my first MM scare, I noticed something (or more like, started paying attention to something that had been there for months) in the crease of my index finger. It was a kind of light brown vertical line. It looked like a bit of dried skin, if you like, but now I'm thinking it may be a mole, and moles on the palm side of finger are apparently bad.

It was tiny, and really thin. Didn't look like a mole. Anyway, I picked it off with my nails. I didn't have to go deep at all, just a little scratching around, and it was gone. Now, I'm scared I've pulled off a MM mole, and now they can't check it. To the best of my knowledge, in the months I'd had it, it hadn't changed or done anything until I removed it myself. I didn't even go deep enough to draw blood. I have had dry skin infections of that hand earlier in the year (It has returned once more to plague me) so I don't know it that caused it.

I'm freaking out so bad and I can't stop thinking about it. I shouldn't have removed it. Stupid, stupid me.