Thread: A new day

A new day

Hi,

I wanted to share my story, I will make this the short version. November 2005, I had my first panic attack. I thought I was dieing but the doctors said I was ok. Over the next few months I was falling apart. I was afraid of everything. I went to therapy and gave up all stimulants. This helped some, but I still felt like I was loosing it all the time. It was the worst time I have ever had in my life. Well, then the doctors found out I had mono. They said I also had some vitamin deficiencies. I started talking vitamins and still was fighting them, because they wanted me to go on medication. I was already on Toprol to slow my heart down and xanas as needed. Finally June of 2006 I agreed to go to sertraline. It actually took a good three months to work, but now I feel wonderful. I ONLY have anxiety when I am tired or right before my period. I am not sure what helped the most, or all the changes together, but I just wanted to share my story and let everyone know there is hope, and you too can recover. I thank god everyday, that I feel better.

hi kelly
    thats really wonderful
    take care
    rach x

Hi
    what an amazing story, well done, thats brilliant. It's very reassuring to hear a success story and that this dawn anxiety CAN be beaten

Hi Kelly,

What a lovely story. Well done you. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Hi Kelly,

I am so glad you are feeling better. Hope you continue on this road to success.

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Thread Information