I went through my 2nd fine needle biopsy for my thyroid nodule today. Last one was about 2 years ago. I knew what to expect was was still so anxious. I had an amazing person in my life help me get through the procedure itself. I also had amazing doctor/nurses. I was so happy to get through it better than I thought I would. Now at 2am however, I'm freaking out about the swelling/soreness. I know it's normal, but it feels scary with the pressure from the large nodule I have. It's giving me the same sensations that I get right before and during attacks and during extreme periods of anxiety and stress. I'm also super stressed out due to a ton of college tests this week. I guess all together, it's making it all feel worse. I have no clue how to handle this... I'm afraid to even touch the area. Swallowing sucks and touching it on purpose or by accident has proved to be anxiety inducing. I'm guessing for someone without anxiety they'd be over this all by now... which also makes me feel worse. Just needed to vent a little bit - and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.