Thread: Desperatly need help xx

Desperatly need help xx

Hi everyone,i am beside myself with worry.I am 32 and on the 28th of November i got what i thought was a stomach bug,its been really going round work.I had diarrhea like water and was really sick.I was ok after afew days and that's when i noticed a dull aching pain in my left side.(Its worth mentioning i have acute health anxiety and obsess over symptoms)

So i started to worry thinking it was my kidney etc and then last weekend my bowel movements started to change.I went from feeling i couldent go,to little tiny thin pieces,to yellow diarrhea which has freaked me out!!!!

I saw the doctor on Tuesday to ask to go on anti anxiety medication as its so bad and about the discomfort in my side,he was nice and put me on Citalopram 10mg.He didnt seem worried after feeling my side and tummy.

Anyway even though i was still very windy and only passing little stools i felt more positive,then last night i had diarrhea like water and then today straight after i tried to eat i had BRIGHT YELLOW diarrhea.Please please im heartbroken,thinking something is so wrong with my stomach or bowl, I am going to my families for Christmas tomorrow and they are getting annoyed with me going on like this.
    Please has anyone ever had Yellow diarrhea?
    Could it be a side effect of Citalopram or anxiety?
    Im desperately concerned,please please help me.

Re: Desperatly need help xx

what is your diet like? only thing you have of any importance on the left hand hand side of your stomach is your intestine. put any organ issues out of your head

Re: Desperatly need help xx

Its not the best hun but no different to normal.Although im too anxious to eat right now :(( Im soooo sorry to be graphic hun but this diarrhea is freaking me out hugely,i mean i literally feel i could have it anytime and it was bright yellow earlier,like when i eat it goes straight through me.I just had a tiny bowl movement that was a little more solid then water but greenish gray.Im terrified i have a parasite or something,sooooooo upset x

Thread Information