Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega 3 - Who else benefits ( I Do )

Omega 3 - Who else benefits ( I Do )

Hi there just posted a response to a question and I've set out some info on Omega 3 and how it works to help overcome many symptoms we can get, since often without the symptoms there isn't then a need to deal with the underlying reasons that are causing them in the first place.

Here's the link

Hypnotherapy

Its down the bottom somewhere

Basically Omega 3 acts to smooth the message sending in the brain (big simplification there) what's great about this is it's the exact opposite to SSRI's etc that block off everything so you still live a life and have emotions etc. No reactions or contra-indications either.

Be pleased to hear back from anyone else that uses it - I know it works; period.

I'll put some further info and links on my website in the next few days to help further.

Regards

Brian

hi, i use it, and its good for blood pressure, anxiety, and im have diabetes 2 and it works for all. you also get a stronger heart.

nicole lainesse

Good to see a reply - I believe we are luckier than some countries where it's not available at all.

Brian, that link you gave is about hypnotherapy not omega 3 oils. I take them and would like more info.
    julie x

Whatever happens I'll handle it !

hi ive been having aches in my legs arms and joints doc puts down to anxiety i am starting omega 3 today

Hi
    The doctor has just started me on propranolol. Just wonder if the natural remedies work as well when you are taking the betablockers , do you know?
    Thanks
    N

hopeful, I'll put up some links later, but if you google omega 3 you wil find a lot of data.

Basically ( and paraphrasing drastically) omega 3 contains 2 main elements AHA's and DHA's and they are required for our brains to work effectively.

As children the ratios between the two are different to (and back to front) compared to adults so you won't benefit by taking your kids tabs.

In effect the Omega3 acts to smooth out what's going on in the brain once the chemical is assimilated. It acts in the exact same area as SSRI's except they blank off everything.

So with Omega 3 you can get on with the business of living not being a suppressed zombie.

No actual side effects, only a possible since they are oily when broken down in the stomach so best to take with food.

The 'recommended' dose not that there is a strict recommended on is 1000mg per day and since every company has its own tablet does that could mean more or less tablets per make.

For me that didn't crack it.

I take 3 x 3 times per day.

Works for me and I don't get a kickback from tescos for telling you about it!

Try it

Regards

Brian

fightingonstill, since Omega 3 is natural and a necessary ingredient for your brain to function correctly I wouldn't have expected there to be a contra indication.

Obviously check with your doc but all that you are doing is topping your brain up with a chemical that it is probably deficient in.

The reasons are partly western diet, partly sunlight, partly the way we rest ....

Oftentimes the simplest cure does work.

Regards

Brian

Brian would you recommend supermarket ones? I buy the tesco ones but was concerned that the quality wasn't good enough.

Jo

I can't recomend one over another but we shop in tescos so thats the ones we buy. They are offering buy one get one free at the minute so its a very inexpensive way of (possibly) changing your life.

Remember: they don't make it, someone else does so be careful of paying over the odds for repackaged goods.

They sell a big pot of 180 tabs, each 1000mg, meant to be for 6 months but for me I have to take 3 x 3 being 9 per day.

Omega 3 isn't stored in the body its a case of use it or loose it so if you are a 'high burn' person ...

Just check the doseage in the tablets.

It's funny but when I run out or forget to take them after a while, certainly within a day, I start to get ratty, grumpy, swearing at the littlest thing etc.

It's like being 2 people: On one hand I 'know' I'm doing it but on the other it's like I'm watching me and I'm a detached observer. Omega3 brings the 'two me's' together.

If you suffer from anxiety etc then I think you probably understand what I mean here.

HTH

Regards

Brian

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information