Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!!

Hi Ed

Welcome to the forum My anxiety and panic started in my last year at uni and I know that pressure-to-do-well feeling all too well. Trust me though, once your through it'll be like a huge weight has lifted off your shoulders and you forget how bad it was. In my case, so much so that I'm going back to attempt a masters!

My symptoms include nausea too which is frankly just the pits, its the worst thing in the world to me because I've got a bit of a phobia about being sick anyway. I get lots of other symptoms too which seem to evolve all the time, as one goes I get a different one!

Hopefully I'll get to meet you and Sarah soon as I live just down the road in Darlington.

Take care hon, love Jo xxx

Hiya Ed

Welcome to the site. Im sure Sarah has told you all about it so im glad youve joined too!!!

take care
    love Sarah
    xx

Hi Ed

Pleased Sarah got you to eventually join, you will get loads of help.

Good to see you in the chat room too, talk soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

yeh yeh i eventually joined!
    dunno why when i have to wait til midnight to pry sarah away from the internet just to use it!!
    i literally have to use pliers, a crowbar, industrial grease, wd40....just anything to get her hands off the computer....
    thanks for the welcome guys, i look forward to getting to know you all better soon.
    talk soon,
    ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information