Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its back again....

Hi Paul

I am sure with your girlfriend with you tonight it will be a great support.

Hope you are feeling a little better than earlier.

Love Sal xxxxx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
    In one way, i am preety chuffed that i am having this experience, as i suppose it is a little tester and we will be more experienced in how to deal with things than other people! (if that makes sense!)

Paul x

<div align="right">Originally posted by PAULF - 31 August 2004 : 17:26:48</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I can relate to that, I've learnt a lot about myself since my anxiety started, a lot of which I don't think I would've learnt without it, and it's all positive stuff.

Ask me about that on a bad day though and you might get a different answer .

Anyway, seems like you've perked up a bit Paul, since you first posted this each of your posts on this page has been more positive than the last, keep up that attitude and you'll be sailing ahead.

mico

[Wow!] Paul - that such a positive attitude to have!! well done mate!!

Sarah

Hi Paul,

I hope you are feeling better.

I know exactly how you feel. I am a born worrier also. If my Mum isn't home when I phone when she normally is or my hubby is late home I automactically think the worst. There usually is always a good explanation and then I just feel stupid for thinking like that in the first place!

Remember you are not alone though and it just shows how sensitive you are and how much you care so thats a positive trait!

I find the best thing for me is some kind of distraction when I m overly worried and sometimes before you know it the thing you were worried about is sorted (hopefully!)

Take care I hope alls well
    PIP'S

Hiya Paul

You're doing just fine hon and you have a good attitude. Before you know it, it'll be Friday and you folks will be home and you will have made another great step forward because you will have coped and got through this.

Hope you're having a lovely evening with your girlfriend and that she's helping you to chill out.

Best wishes, Jo xx

Hi Paul

Hope last night went well, and you managed to chill out.

How are you feeling now hon?

Look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Love Sal xxxxx

We knew they would ring - didn't we aye.

Well done for getting through such a tough and draining day.

I always listen to talk sport, that never fails to help me drop off to sleep.

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

Hi everyone! They did ring! They are ok, they said they would ring tonight but i said no, dont promise anything, just ring me when your at manchester airport on friday - or else i would worry if they did not ring.

Feel better today but very drained and as if "im not really here!" Had a really nice night with my girlfriend but again, felt drained and as if i'd been in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson!

I was going to go to my mates house tonight and sleep at his but i feel as if i need to stay by myself and sleep @ home or else im never going to get over the "being by myself" fear.

On my work today i was a bit worried that id misplaced the piece of paper with details of the flights and hotel where my mar and par are staying but i think its my mind playing that good old trick on me.

My i say a BIG thankyou to everyone who responded yesterday/today, you are the people who made me feel stronger as the day went on.

I wish we all lived close so we could all meet up. But hey ho, you cant have everything.

Paul x

Hi Paul,

Great news . Its not suprising you're knackered . You have been using the same sort of adrenaline that althletes use ...

Treat your body well today . Good regular nutrition.
    Vit B complex - you'll have used your excess up.. Relaxation and catch up on sleep and you'll feel back here with us soon.

Good for you recognising and doing the home alone bit..It has to be done.

Also excellent about not planning further calls - just more deadlines to worry about as the minutes tick by.

When I lived in Canada noone gave times for anything - it was always 'call you later ' It totally infuriated us time concious Brits initially, but as time went by, we understood that it was just a get out clause for any commitment to anything but it also stopped any incessant worry which always had a reasonable explanation whe 'later' did happen..

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
    If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
    Robert Albert Bloch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information