Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loughborough

Loughborough

Hi,

I am new to this site and I am hoping to make female friends in the Nottingham / Derby / Loughborough areas. We could chat online in initially with a view to arranging to meet up. No offence to the boys, but I would like to develop a supportive network of female friends. I suffer from panic disorder, but I have a warm & sociable personality and have lots of varied interests.

I won't babble on too much, I will see what interest there is first

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in making new, genuine & supportive friendships.

Happy New Year everyone!

Re: Loughborough

Bumping..anyone interested in making genuine friendships in the East Midlands? Feel free to private message me

Well, I'm from East Midlands, only 60 miles away from Loughborough.
    I've seen your thread before, although, I'm a boy...
    You're one of the closest person from this forum to me

What I can say to you, is that there's not much people from East Midlands on here.
    I tried to look for people for some time, but to no avail.
    Well, maybe there is more people from East Midlands, but they just don't say that

Like the chap above, im in the Midlands but also a boy!

Hello SadMan & Seany8,

I appreciate your responses. Maybe I need to review my criteria. It is tough on the internet. If you leave things open, some , not all people will misinterpret a request for genuine friendship, support & understanding from a female as the opportunity for something more.

I wanted to be very clear that I am looking for friendship alone. But equally, do not want to exclude the possibility for genuine friendship, just because of someone's gender. If you are still interested in making like minded, supportive friends, you are both very welcome to private message me.

I hope that you are both doing well and look forward to hearing back from you

Hey I'm a girl! I'm in Ilkeston (between Derby and Nottingham). Am funny about meeting people from the Internet, but happy to talk by PM

north east linc here , but i am not ready to meet up with new people as yet because of my anxiety, its nothing personal xx

I live in Derby! I'm a bit shy and awkward, but I would love to meet people as I've never really had friends and it'd push me out my comfort zone abit which I think I need! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartedxo View Post
    I live in Derby! I'm a bit shy and awkward, but I would love to meet people as I've never really had friends and it'd push me out my comfort zone abit which I think I need! xx
    Hi Lionheartedxo,

I like your attitude and hope that you are well

It is tough taking the steps to meet new people, but can be very worthwhile and rewarding. I'd love to hear more from / about you. Feel free to PM me

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    north east linc here , but i am not ready to meet up with new people as yet because of my anxiety, its nothing personal xx
    I can understand that. Thank you for replying and take care x

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by little scientist View Post
    Hey I'm a girl! I'm in Ilkeston (between Derby and Nottingham). Am funny about meeting people from the Internet, but happy to talk by PM

I can understand that. I have a lot of internet / on line friendships. I am looking for local friends to interact with face to face. Thank you for replying and take care x

I'm from Leicester/Coalville area.

Not really bothered if you're a boy or a girl (I'm a girl)!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information