Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loughborough

Re: Loughborough

Is there anyone in or around Loughborough that would like to build up to meeting up maybe?

I'm not really into social media, I know it's easier for some people to keep updated that way but I don't really do it.. Happy to email or whatever suits?

It seems a shame If there's people out there that could possibly feel the same but are too afraid to jump in..

..can't say I'm full of confidence, I've always struggled with people and my social anxiety has reached new heights! But frankly I'm sick of being a Norma No Mates!

Re: Loughborough

Quote Originally Posted by nikkinik View Post
    Is there anyone in or around Loughborough that would like to build up to meeting up maybe?

I'm not really into social media, I know it's easier for some people to keep updated that way but I don't really do it.. Happy to email or whatever suits?

It seems a shame If there's people out there that could possibly feel the same but are too afraid to jump in..

..can't say I'm full of confidence, I've always struggled with people and my social anxiety has reached new heights! But frankly I'm sick of being a Norma No Mates!
    Hey I am in Nottingham, if you would like to chat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information