Thread: im so sick of shortness of breath

im so sick of shortness of breath

this used to be my biggest problem few years ago but then it went away but now the last 2 weeks its been bad again my throat just feels tight and like i cant get a deep breath at times its driving me mad :(
    is this a common symptom i worry because i feel it there most of the day but i did an hour gym session new years eve and i was ok
    any input will be great
    thanks

Re: im so sick of shortness of breath

I get cam breathless going up the stairs when im on edge but then I go for a jog and im fine and the thigh feeling is very common I have it at the moment why im eating

Re: im so sick of shortness of breath

i get out of breathe just walking to the kitchen im healthy !! no no im not haha but my bmi is 18 and thats good not like im overweight i eat crap though but i still eat salad ect im only 22 aswell so to a doctor im healthy in there eyes !
    I have a problem where i all a sudden for a second can not breathe at all like it gets stuck and i feel like my chest kind of locks or my throat does a weird throb feeling its scary and i went to doctors and hospital to be told its all anxiety so i think breathing problems are really common although we all feel them diffrent ways its not like im having a panic attack when i have the breathing issues either as they last 1 second or couple of seconds so i hope this helps you

Thread Information