Thread: Zombie/weird vision feel stupid

Zombie/weird vision feel stupid

So yea my Doctor told me to start eat 10mg of Fluoxetin so I did. It's my 4th day now and I feel very weird and it scares me .
    I don't know what but something is off with my vision, I can't pinpoint it but I feel weird in my eyes and I dont see as good as I used to do I think..
    Then I feel like a zombie, I try and shake my head to get out of this bubble or whatever, to wake up but I can't. I also feel like I can't listen to what other people say, like iam ****ing stupid..

Read that this stuff lasts in your body for 6 weeks.. Even if I quit tomorrow I will be a zombie for that long? Im scared I will become a morron forever.

Re: Zombie/weird vision feel stupid

Stick with it. I'm on 20mg and just started my 6th week. The first few weeks were awful, heightened all my anxiety symptoms and I couldn't stop crying. Just wanted it to be over. I too experienced weird vision like I needed glasses and couldn't read or see the tv proper! That has gone and went about week 4. I too felt like a zombie had no energy at all to get up of the chair. I was like jelly and got shakes worse in the morn. I am pleased to say all the side effects have lessened for me. I do still have bad says and times were I don't feel good but in general they have helped me tonnes and for the first time in a long time I am optimistic about things!

Re: Zombie/weird vision feel stupid

Antidepressants can cause vision problems - I experienced a lot of them. Is your vision blurred or is it more like your field of vision is shimmering? Like this?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/270145677622758831/

I also had loss of peripheral vision on another antidepressant in the past.

Thread Information