Thread: *excited waving* Hi guys :)

Red face *excited waving* Hi guys :)

Hi everyone! My name's Isabel and I'm a 20 year old student. I've always been a more anxious than average person, but in the last 18 months my anxiety's gotten worse (I think it may have been sparked by a bout of depression in which I didn't leave the house very much...).

My anxiety is completely random but tends to have very uncomfortable, embarassing physical consequences - when I have an anxiety attack I have diarrhoea, get really sweaty and sometimes get a bit faint. Consequently, if I'm not at home in the house I'm generally always a bit anxious about..well, GETTING anxious, as in the case of an attack it's best to have a toilet nearby. Because of this I get nervy about really silly stuff like getting the bus into town, sitting in a uni lecture or going to a new friends house. Its irritating. I recently got prescribed Diazepam by my dr to take if i feel a particularly bad attack coming on, so hopefully that will help me stop the vicious circle of getting anxious about the idea of being anxious, heh.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Nice to meet you all

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Isabel26 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: *excited waving* Hi guys :)

glad you could join us

Re: *excited waving* Hi guys :)

Hi Isabel....welcome!

Thread Information