Hi, I have been on this meds two years now and even though I am so much better today than I was when my life was just so bad, I couldn't function on a daily basis, I still take Lorazepam/Ativan too because I get bad days. Not so many thankfully and mainly associated with dreaded female hormone times.
I have finally come off the sick and have been on job seekers allowance for the past 3 months, what a nightmare that is! ha ha. Any how, I finally have an interview tomorrow for my dream job. It's for a photographer and though I have done any pictures and don't have a prob with people and even believe I can do this job, it is the interview I can't stop worrying over. I am consumed with anxiety and just wish I could sleep away my life until the interview tomorrow, which thankfully is early in the morning. I always make sure I plan things in as early as possible as I build myself up too much. I wish I'd not known about it until today though as I found out on Monday I have been shortlisted to 4 applicants and I have had butterflies, felt sick, had headaches, want to burst into floods of tears. It is just awful. Maybe it is normal. I have been a full time Mom for 11 years so this is very scary for me even though I badly want this job and a LIFE again. But my anxiety even on meds, just ruins everything and I am so scared I will totally blow that interview tomorrow. All I can do is get through today and tell myself this is not going to kill me, it is just a job and if I get it, I get it and if I blow it I blow it but I never used to be like this, so I don't understand why I am so pathetic now. I know it because my self esteem is so crap but I am so qualified for this job, so that is rubbish! And I am a nice person who is always friendly.
Does any one else build themselves up so much? Even on medication?