Thread: Help please blood in toilet!!

Help please blood in toilet!!

Hi Everyone

I went to the toilet this morning and it was normal (No.2 sorry) an hour later I was drinking some ginger tea and all of a sudden I got a slight pain in my lower abdomen (above pubic area) the kind that makes us dash to the loo which I did i had dihorrea then sudden constipation during it, i looked down and seen pinkish fluid which looked like blood but pale in colour floating on top of the loo water but no blood when i wiped,

The reason I'm freaking out so much is because i had a duodenal ulcer which burst 5 years ago and lost a lot of blood from my back passage and then it was that dark it almost looked purple tar like and I almost died on that night, i got told of the surgeon that men older than myself had lost less blood than me and passed away, i've been left with terrible PTSD still to this day following that trauma.. Hence why i'm worried.

Please help anyone? Has anyone had anything similar..?

I'm hoping it's not sinister!

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Should I move this to a sub forum administration? ��

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Re: Help please blood in toilet!!

Sounds to me like it is probably from being a little constipated. Could also be something you have eaten such as beetroot, tomatoes? I wouldn't worry about a small trace like this.

Thanks Annie for your reply

I had 2 sausage rolls out of Greggs with beans... But hey the night before I had fajitas with chicken peppers n sour cream, could well be.. And you're right the constipation wouldn't help it either.

Thank you very much for your reassurance Annie

Petesy.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Could well be the peppers

That's the only thing I can think of or piles, and I have to admit i've been going a bit crazy with my partners Lindor they're so addictive lol..

2 sausage rolls out of Greggs with beans... fajitas with chicken peppers n sour cream, more than a handful of Lindors....

The saying "Garbage in, garbage out" comes to mind.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I had a similar ordeal about 4 years ago. I ended up quitting my job and it kept getting worse and worse, until I had a colonoscopy done.

They found nothing wrong with me and said the blood came from fissures and internal hemorrhoids.

That was such a scary time in my life. I cried everyday for 3 months or more. It turned out fine though and I look back on it as being "silly" although I understand HA is not silly.

I just hope you don't let this scare get you too stressed out.

Sounds like constipation to me too, but I'm so right there with you. Reason I have stomach worries is cause I had pancreatitis that..ended up giving me sepsis and I almost died too and never really confronted it til HA. Now I wish id dealt with it then. Cuddles for you. X

Angry Re: Help please blood in toilet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    2 sausage rolls out of Greggs with beans... fajitas with chicken peppers n sour cream, more than a handful of Lindors....

The saying "Garbage in, garbage out" comes to mind.

Positive thoughts
    I've just checked what the face means at the end of your reply "Wacko" yeah thanks a bunch.

I am a healthy eating person, depression has me pinned down atm i pigged out because i lacked the energy to do anything at present, considering I have three children and a fiancee with Multiple Sclerosis.

So I'm burned out I'm sorry the post didn't contain anything within your specific requirements. Bad form from myself if i'm being a tad harsh here but the saying: "High horse" comes to mind and I think you should climb off yours for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Petesy View Post
    I've just checked what the face means at the end of your reply "Wacko" yeah thanks a bunch.

I am a healthy eating person, depression has me pinned down atm i pigged out because i lacked the energy to do anything at present, considering I have three children and a fiancee with Multiple Sclerosis.

So I'm burned out I'm sorry the post didn't contain anything within your specific requirements. Bad form from myself if i'm being a tad harsh here but the saying: "High horse" comes to mind and I think you should climb off yours for a bit
    Oh c'mon chill... the "wacko" face is fitting for eating a bunch of crap and having some stomach issues. No different than a kid eating too much candy and getting a tummy ache or someone posting about feeling like crap when they've been out drinking the night before or fearing heart disease or cancer and smoking (have you quit?).

I find that sometimes my "candor" can be taken the wrong way, especially when someone is feeling a bit insecure and out of sorts but I always mean it with the best intentions. Based on what's going on in your life, that would seem to be the case here.

Bottom line? If your actions cause a negative reaction, it doesn't mean anything sinister, it means don't do it again! Capish?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 11-01-15 at 17:16.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information