Thread: Anyone else get this?

Anyone else get this?

Hi there,

I don't think this is depersonalisation, but I wasn't sure where else to ask.

When I'm particularly stressed and tired, I get this odd sensation that my arms, legs and throat have swollen up. It's really unpleasant and makes me feel like my body is suddenly all clumsy. Even my fingers feel swollen like sausages! I look at my hands and they look normal, but what I see doesn't correspond with the feeling.

This feeling often lasts a minute or so and sometimes I can get rid of it if I get up and shake my arms and legs. Which I tend not to do if anyone's watching . Sometimes I just have to wait until the feeling passes.

I've never met anyone else who experiences this, but surely I can't be the only one!?

Re: Anyone else get this?

I don't know if this is completely the same as yours but I def get the feeling clumsy thing, usually at the beginning of a walk, I feel kind of disconnected from reality and can't feel my legs very well and I feel as though I can't walk in a straight line and that my legs are going to give way any moment as I can't feel them properly.

Thread Information