Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: poop

Re: poop

I've had loose stools for the past week also, it's totally cranked my anxiety up! Convinced I have ovarian Cancer! Mines are only in the morning, just like a sudden rush. And I have had a lot of flatulence also! Eurgghhh!

another who regularly checks....mine have been loose for months...sometimes have a period of normal...however ive noticed a translucent sheen on top of water after mine...not massively noticeable however when you take a close look it loks like a thin fiilm of grease...im now worried sick about pancreatic cancer as it can suggest not digesting the fats.......anybody else get this with ibs

i get mucas floating on the top which I think is from ibs the funny thing is I think ive always had loose stools for as long as I can think but its playing on my mind been I lost my aapppetie and weight loss but I think PC your stool would be white to gray from what a doctor told me once he said if your poop is white,gray or full of blood then worry

yes i get mucus but this is morea very faint sheen that swirls on the water....im also getting pain in left side radiating to my left shoulder blade......may even go to a&e this evening as im starting to really panic about this

if it makes you feel any better I gave a constent ache where you are saying but on the right side sometimes its on the left I think its because were stressed and we tense our bodys up well I know I do and when you do relax your muscles start to ache which then starts the panic off again. how old are you by the way PC is only common in over 50s think I read there was like 5 people under 30 with it in the uk last year and there 60 odd million people in the uk

I'm 40 this year and whilst I know it's rare...my ha plays on it constantly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information