Hi all

Well it's a couple of weeks since I started this post and I'm now feeling really horrible.

I am telling myself it's anxiety but am having trouble believing it and I am really trying

I have all symptoms I had at xmas and more. Since the weekend, I have constantly felt like my head is going to burst, am off balance, keep going sooo lightheaded, chest feels tight with trapped air. Oh yeah and my mouth is tingling, eyes are stinging and I feel all weak. It's as though I will pass out any second.

What I don't understand is why I'm like this. I mean I have symptoms from when I get up until I go to bed and usually they get worse through the day.

I'm not particularly anxious about anything at the moment and nothing seems to bring the levels of them down. I've even been waking up feeling like I'm fainting in my sleep. Not nice.

I'm just wondering why I'm getting worse instead of better.. Everyone else seems to shake them off for a while but not me. What am I doing wrong? In the last couple of days I've just been thinking that I must have something horrible wrong with me. Even a few drinks at the weekend didn't take it off.

I feel like I'm a lost cause, nothing I do makes any difference.

Jules