Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Achievement for Trace67 !

WAY TO GO TRAC!!!!!!!!

Doesn't suprise me tho - I know what a strong gal you are!!!!

Luv ya bunches
    xxx
    Sandy

what a brilliant post to read

WELL DONE TRAC

Love Darkangel x

........life is for living not just for surviving

Hi Trac, glad you ahve succeeded too, well done I know how difficult this is!!!

Alexis
    xx

Well done Trac. This is excellent news.

Karen xx

Trac

I was so proud of you when you told me that you did this.

A HUGE well done to you mate.

I do hope you can continue this success and soon you will be coming to see me here.

Great success and big HUGS to you.
    xxxxx

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

well done trac. nothing like a puppy who needs excercise!! Fantastic progress for you.

Love Jo xx

How great is that, you must be so proud.

Linda xx

kim63 Guest
    Well done mate know how hard it is keep going next stop night club? just give me a shout lol xxxx

Andrea, thankyou so much for the thread, I am so touched and you made me cry..............in a nice way though mate lol.

For everyone who doesn't know my agoraphobia really hit me again in the summer and I kinda sat back and let it take over, easy option eh !!

I told my girls on new years eve that 2007 was going to be our year and I was going to beat my anxiety and agoraphobia and start to live again not just exist, I am 40 in July and I am so not going to spend it sat indoors as I have hardly left the house in the last 3 months.

After 19 months of being single, I have met someone who is starting to turn my life around, he is fantastic with my girls and they already adore him and he is so very understanding of my anxiety and agoraphobia and really does give me encouragement to succeed.

Yesterday Ian and my youngest daughter were in the back alley playing football and I decided to suprise them by walking around the block with the puppy, and bloody hell it worked lol they couldn't believe it, and I didn't feel anxious or panicky at all.

Today was even better, I went into the co-op with Ian, got what we needed stood in the queue and paid, then calmly walked back out again.......no anxiety, no panic. I felt so good I suggested a walk along the beach.........get me eh lol, it was dark the wind was howling and it was bloody freezing , but it felt brilliant to just be there.

When we got home Ian told my girls what I had done and how proud of me he was, and to see the looks on all their faces just so gives me the encouragement to really do this, they are sooo proud of their mum today

I know I am going to have blips, and I know it isn't going to be easy, but from now on 'I can't' doesnt exist it is being replaced with 'I can and I will'.

Thankyou everyone for your encouragement and lovely words, and to my bestest mate Nic, I will be up to see you this year you just wait and see, cause I owe you a huge hug in person for all the nagging you do to try to motivate me, I know you care mate and that really does mean the world to me thankyou.

Lots of love

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

Well done you thats is brilliant!! Last year was a rough year for you and I think this is going to be your year from love and managing the panic and anxiety so you go girl

I know this is not easy but you can and you will get through this and come out smiling and a big well done to Ian as well for giving you the praise and encouragement

sue

xxxxxx

scknight

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information