Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Break up

Re: Break up

Hi Elik,

I really feel for you. I hope you are ok and start to feel better soon.

I know how you may be feeling, as I've felt the same a few times. I couldn't understand how I could let go, I didn't want to let go. I didn't understand why it had happened, I had so many questions.

But I did let go, I had to. I didn't get answers to my questions. Over time I stopped beating myself up about it. It wasn't my decision. Even if I did get the answers, they still may not have made any sense, or I wouldn't agree with them. But you can't change someone's mind.

There is a lot of good advice here. Please believe that there is life for you beyond this one relationship.

From what you have said, I don't like the way he is treating you, the way he has cut you out, or his heartless blunt responses. It does not put him in a good light.
    It reminds me of my past situations. Looking back I was treated in a similar way, and I wish I had let go sooner and didn't allow that person to cause me so much upset. I am worth more than that, and so are you.

I know that it is difficult to believe right now, but you will let go and you will move on.
    Who knows, one day you may find someone so much better than him that you wondered what all the fuss was about

You will see things differently, I hope that point comes soon for you.

I wish you the best of luck.
    x

Re: Break up

Hiya, he has only cut me out because he knows there's no point in a conversation as it will go round in circles. You may be right about letting go etc but I'm not ready to give up just yet. I am giving a few weeks space after we have both had time to sort ourselves and our minds out. Hopefully then I will be able to draw some sort of line. I am guilty of being clingy and needy and i have only realised now how stupid this was of me now it's been taken away. It's heart breaking. I just want to speak to him, know what's going on etc

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information