Thread: HA is slowly taking over me :( Wonīt it ever get better?

HA is slowly taking over me :( Wonīt it ever get better?

Hi guys,
    yes, me again. I have been feeling miserable these days. First, there was a fear of throat C, went to ENT, made him run a full blood check, diagnosed chlamydia, gave me ATB that I havenīt started taking yet. And here we go again with a stomach problem. I am always tired and I get nauseous at times. Not a big deal, but my head is fabricating pacreatic issues. Or a lymphoma eating away on me, that is spreading. Needless to say, I have read an article on a woman my age (30), who has it. Two days ago, I met my landlady who has some kind of a heart problem and looks awful. The next day, I woke up at 4am with pains in my chest, convinced I have the same. It feels like HA is eating away on me. I am really just depressed and miserable and apprehensive of every little thing. I am convinced itīs over with me. Although, I have been convinced of that the past 20 years, as I remeber thinking of such scenarios first when I was about 10. What do I do? This is hell...I want to have a life free of constant health worries. :( Any tips? And how do I tell my husband about my HA? Do I tell him at all? I mean, he is such a healthy, positive person...I am feeling so alone with this and every night, I watch my husband sleep, while I worry myslef sick. :( Any tips how to fight that beast? I mean HA, not my hubby

Re: HA is slowly taking over me :( Wonīt it ever get better?

Hello majdle, I'm so sorry you're going through this alone. I am the same as you, I felt like I was reading about myself. I have a fiancee who is just like your husband, he has a very positive attitude towards life. I'm feeling like he is becoming like me. He has some throat issues at the moment and he confessed he googled it, he thinks he might have throid cancer and I caught him cheking his neck. I felt so guilty. I think you should tell him about your worries, but you should consider the possibility that he might start worrying about his symptoms as well.

I haven't been successful at getting over this yet, HA is fully in control at the moment but I have some advice anyway, maybe they'll work on you.

if you're smoking you should quit and maybe drink less? You can make some diet changes, if you eat healthy you can trick your brain, you can start feeling positive like if I eat raw vegatables I will stay healthy. No sugar, no red meat. Maybe you can take some supplements and drink herbal teas? Yoga, mindfullness and acupuncture can also work. You can try Cbt therapy as well maybe?

Hope I could help and hope you feel better soon, take care x

Thread Information