Thread: Bad couple of days

Bad couple of days

It seems to be one health worry after another the last couple days, had a bit of a break down last night in front of my dad as I just got so scared and am convinced that I am going to get seriously ill with something. Was doing okay but feeling really negative about things now

Re: Bad couple of days

*big hugs* I totally understand, I had a bad few days this week. What is your biggest worry at the moment? If you need somebody to talk to I am here and I understand how it is.

I was convinced I had vulvar/bladder cancer a few days ago and was in such a state. I am ok now, I mean - the worries are still in the back of my mind but it isn't taking over if that makes sense?

I had a big meltdown in front of my BF last week cause I am scared of one/both of us getting ill/dying! Felt ridiculous but he understands xx

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks snowflake! Yesterday it was lymphoma or kidney disease and this morning breast cancer. It's like any tiny symptom I link to the worst thing I can think of and that's it, that's what it is.

Yeah that does make sense, it goes away enough to be manageable at least. That's really good that he understands

Thanks for taking the time to reply, new to this forum xx

You are welcome hun. A lot of people here are going through the same thing and many of us totally understand what you are going through right now. It seems you think exactly the same way I do, every tiny symptom I interpret as something serious.

Are you having any help for your anxiety at the moment?

Welcome to the forum

xxx

It's nice to be a part of a group of people that understand and not having to feel alone

I've been having CBT therapy for the past year which has helped my general anxiety a lot, but it's only the last few months I've brought up my health anxiety as didn't think it was an actual condition before until researching it.

Thank you xx

Same here, since January of 2014! Sometimes I feel good but there are times I feel so horrible...Same worry, I think of I'm having a really bad health issues and it's going to kill me and I think everytime of an impending doom! I'm really tired of it....Hoping for my recovery, I really want my life back....That moment when I don't think but just to play and laugh...huhuhuhuhu *crying #HugsForYouMyDear

Hugs back for you AsianFidgetME, I hope you feel better soon, try and keep positive, I know it's hard x

Thread Information