Thread: Depressed & Alone

Depressed & Alone

Hi,

I can't believe it's got to the point where I feel more dead than I do alive. It started (or rather ended) with tinnitus back in Sept 13, the usual ringing in my right ear, everything checked out fine regarding a hearing test & MRI.

I had really bad anxiety over it & my hearing, regardless of the test I was finding it harder & harder to hear. I took another test again a few months back, apparently no change to my hearing, I can't believe it, It feels like I can no longer 'feel' my hearing anymore, I know that might not make any sense but I'm all out of sense I'm afraid

I'm no longer anxious, I want to be sad but I'm not, I feel nothing, I'm as numb as my hearing, inside a grey bubble that doesn't float, it sinks. I'm snowballing into obscurity & I don't know what to do

Before all this I'd never have thought I'd be here typing this, no disrespect ofc to all you people here, I just felt like I could control my own problems but I just can't & I don't know what to do

I had so many plans & things I wanted to do with my life, the simple pleasures, nothing more. Now I just feel like a burden to myself & my girlfriend. I'm hopeless.

Re: Depressed & Alone

Your no hopeless and your not alone. If you ever want to chat send me a PM.

Re: Depressed & Alone

You have to do all those things you promised yourself you would do. Don't give up, just give in!

We all thought we could handle our issues at some point, I know anxiety was something I NEVER thought I would suffer.

Now I don't suffer it, I live with it, alongside it. You can do it! Don't let this stop your life from moving forward.

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”

Thread Information