For the last month, i've been nervous/stressed alot, working on computer 12-14 hours per day. I feel 2-3 times per day my heart skipping (like it stop then come back again.)

My first episode of having ocassional 'irregular' heartbeats was back in July. I was very stressed back then with my work and was drinking quite alot of cofee, alcohol and didn't sleep good at night. I was under shower (went straight to shower from computer after being sit there for 13 hours) and i was singing some songs and then it started to beat fast and irregularly). Ever since then, when i take shower, i experience some extra beats (i'm actually always a bit worried before i take shower because i visualize that day and it scares me.)

When i cry or if i become emotional and my heart start to beat fast, it's actually a feeling of extra heartbeat (like 3 beats instead of 2)

I've had all my heart tests done 2 months ago (beside a holter, which was last done in 2009).

I'm 27, little bit overweight (6'0, 184 lbs) and physically inactive. No heart disease history in family.

Can these ocassional extra/missed heartbeats be the results of intense stress/anxiety?

I've stopped cofee since then and try to eat better. I must admit though that i still drink 2 times a week and not in good shape physically.

Thanks all