Thread: Chest pains always on left

Chest pains always on left

Hello everyone, I'm new here recently been experiencing anxiety and panic attacks..

I know chest pains is a symptom but it seems its always on the left hand side it can range from dull ache constantly then random shooting pains and it hurts through my back (on left also) and my shoulder aches sometimes arm. I recently had an ecg and apart from ot being fast all was fine. wish I was convinced...

does anybody else get the same because its ALWAYS on the left :( and its every damn day, not even when I'm have an actual panic attack.

Re: Chest pains always on left

Ive been suffering from chest pains on and off since November and it is usually on my left side. Ive suffered with anxiety for years and finally saw a doctor at the beginning of February who did an ecg and said all was fine and I must have pulled a muscle. Im a kickboxer and have pushed up my training as I have a fight coming up so thought the doctor was right but now im still having doubts.

Like you I have chest pain nearly everyday sometimes sharp shooting pains and sometimes just a dull ache. Im 35 years old I dont smoke or drink and workout 4 times a week but still I worry im gunna have a heart attack any day soon.

Thread Information