Thread: Itchy Left Palm

Itchy Left Palm

The past few days my left palm seems to be really itchy, not all day long, but there is no rash there.

I had a clear ultrasound on Jan 9th and liver function tests that same week that were clear…..liver disease or pancreatic cancer or something wouldn't just show up after clear tests like that would it?!

I am still waking up nauseous and having issues with indigestion but trying to convince myself it is just PMS. Had an NHS ultrasound today but no results for a week.

Re: Itchy Left Palm

Did you have an abdominal ultrasound? We are still in Jan, nothing can develop that fast Your indigestion issues might very well be due to anxiety.

It was popejoan and my private one everything measured normal, no bile duct blockage or tumours/cysts/gallstones visible at all. Liver blood tests all normal. I feel like I'm going mad!

You just have to believe the ultrasound, if it didn't show anything, it means there is nothing wrong. I had an abdominal ultrasound 3 weeks ago, was scared of pancreatic cancer. I asked the lady who performed the ultrasound if she can see the pancreas clearly and she said yes. I had very pale stools today almost white but it didn't scare me as I believed the lady and I know my ultrasound didn't show anything.
    Last edited by popejoan; 26-01-15 at 22:20.

I am worryin myself currently over something completely different - However I also find myself waking up nauseous and full of anxiety. I think we scare ourselves sometimes so much that we physically make ourselves feel sick - I also tend to have runny stools which I know is from me panicking endlessly day & night!
    Im sure if the ultrasound didn't show anything you will be fine
    Try to keep calm!

The old superstition says it means you'll be coming into some money. I'd choose that over anything sinister

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

haha I wish! Got to see GP today for more medication so will discuss my anxieties with him

Thread Information