Thread: Hi..

Hi..

Does anyone know of any good links that i could send to my miserable husband who has no idea about agoraphobia, nor how to be supportive.
    Instead i get told constantly how i should be doing better and that i am crap.

I would really appreciate any literature on the subject.

Sarah

Here's one from the main page on our site here...
    Agoraphobia

Also it might help if you did a search on here and let him see how many other people here suffer from the same problems you do.

I hope that he comes around soon hun
    xxx
    Sandy

Thank you

Hi sarahc

Its hard for people to understand sometimes. My hubby luckily for me is great, much more patient than me. I printed some stuff off for him and it really helped us both!

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thinking about you. I know how hard it is when they dont understand, but can we blame them. did we before it happened to us?

Here if you want to talk.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thread Information