Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: **IMPORTANT** Please help us Keep NMP up and running!!

Re: **IMPORTANT** Please help us Keep NMP up and running!!

New here and have found such helpful information in the few short days I have been a member. Donated and will continue to.

IBS-D, Bile Salt Diarrhea, GAD, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, COPD, Sinus tachycardia and the list goes on...

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

Pope John XXIII

Hi Davit

Just read your message. I just wanted to let you know that we actually don't pay to see the doctor in this country. A lot of people who can't work are on a very tight budget and even people who do work! Sorry but I just felt that your comments were not necessary!

I am thankful this site exists and am living in the wrong country because I am in debt in medical bills. Thankfully this site allows members from other countries. USA does not have a site/forum for people like us/me that is free, nor free medical. Will gladly donate again as able to.

IBS-D, Bile Salt Diarrhea, GAD, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, COPD, Sinus tachycardia and the list goes on...

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.

Pope John XXIII

Nic, I'm really sorry to read about what you are going through. I've just made a small donation. I'm sorry it isn't much, but I hope it will help a bit. This site has been a lifeline for me in difficult times and it is such a great resource for others going through anxiety in its many forms.

Thank you to Nic and the team for keeping it going
    Last edited by Dying_Swan; 27-03-15 at 19:10.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

im hardly ever around here but about a year ago a site i use did shut down and for like a little while i was like completely screwed... so i will hopefully donate when i can! i make loom bands - i duno if they could be some use if i could like make them and then you have like nmp shop where people like buy the loom bands or something liek that and all the money goes to like keep this website up ?

I think they do have a shop, Penultimate. Some users sell their crafts and very generously donate some of the proceeds. That's really thoughtful to think of.

We do have a shop and it is very nice of you to offer but I am pretty sure that Nic isn't taking anything for the shop at the minute as she is trying to sort everything out ready to move..... thank you again though.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Happy Easter Nic. I hope the donations are still coming in.

Thanks 23tana and Happy Easter to you too

Thank You everyone for the donations. I have had trouble with my emails and I am currently sorting through it as genuine emails are going to spam and spam is going to my inbox. If you donated in the last week I promise I will email you and thank you as soon as I have sorted through the thousands of emails and found the donation ones.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information