Thread: Help, im really worried

Help, im really worried

This is kind of embarrassing but here it goes I'm 23 and as of last week after me and my gf did stuff on cam(its a long distance thing) after i ejaculated it became difficult for me to urinate correctly past few times(earlier to days it burned to do it and the heads been sensitive) my urine was really dark duh to dehydration i believe when it started but ive been drinking more water and my urine isnt cloudy, nor is there blood in it... and ive been constipated to certain degree(I go maybe once a day but it still feels like i have to go) and ever since these symptoms started its been hard to get a erection and when I ejaculate it just oozes out so to speak(no blood there either)..nd the"back" of my testicles hurt too and it feels like theres slight burning so im worried
    Before this i had started drinking alot of Gatorade..so that would explain my dehydration
    and the constipation might be do to the stress of my mom almost dying twice the week prior to this stuff happening(it all started happening like the day after i admitted to myself how stressed i was)
    theres no weird rashes or anything around my genitals or anything so im assuming its not a hiv/std
    But i've been taking cranberry pills and drinking alot of cranberry juice but the urinary thing isnt going away and its been about a week and its kind of not helping my stress and sorry if this is a bit unorginized I figured id come here before i go to my local clinic

Re: Help, im really worried

You were possibly just a bit vigorous and made things a bit irratated give it a while see if it improves. Just let it be a while

would that explain the other symptoms as well? >.<
    as awkward as this is ive talked to my mom about it and she says its more then likely a uti

From my experience when I get intense pain in my penis, it's usually because I've been drinking (don't know why that contributes but it seems to), or I've done it far too quickly. The pain is horrible when it happens and I do anything to stop it like asparin or simply more drink.

I get the kind of pain where all I want to do is keep weeing cause I know that's the only thing that relieves it. If this isn't your problem then maybe just disregard this.

I'm talking about masturbating not really having sex, but that's all I know.
    Might tell my doctor but yes it's embarassing. It only happens to me once a month but when it does it's unpredictable. But it's really intense.

Thread Information