Thread: kava kava advice

kava kava advice

hi there. Im needing some advice on Kava Kava. Having read about it I am going to buy some and try it as I am getting married in 5 weeks I am panicing about getting a panic attack on the day. How long would I need to start taking it before it begins to work? Would I need to take it for weeks brfore the wedding or just on the morning? Does it reakky work? Does anyone know of anything better than Kava Kava to take? Thanks to anyone who replies xxx

Kava is fine to take.

I use on a as when needed basis.

It definitely relaxes me with no side effects.

http://www.biovea.net/product_detail.asp?PID=436

I get mine from biovea

Another one to try is Theonine,

regards

Dave
    oh yeah, happy wedding day

Whilst I actually really rate Kava kava and had a good result with it I stopped taking it when it was banned in the UK. I don't intend to take it again until it's had the all clear.

Do look into it thoroughly before you take it so you know the health implications. I think there are quite a few threads on it that you could look at.

Oh and many congratulations on the upcoming wedding - perhaps you might like to explore other things like Bach flower rememdies etc too.

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi there
    I was getting panic attacks frequently leading up to my wedding so i too was terrified of an attack on the day, i was on a ssri med though but i also found rescue remedy helpful and chamomile aromatherapy oil.
    I will admit i was still a bag of nerves but there was no fainting (as i truly thought that i would!) or loss of control. Makes me laugh when i watch the video tho as i cant stop laughing, smiling and fidgeting (classic sign of extreme nerves for me lol) but then even my hubby had shaking hands and nothing unerves him that you would outwardly notice.
    Just remember its just a thought that you have and you will enjoy your big day i am sure
    Good Luck
    Nikki

can someone tell me what kava kava does?
    I've been on prozac, off now for about year and a half, panic is back and its getting stronger. I would really like to learn more about natural help. Also take lorazapam as needed. My crutch. Had not had to take my little helper for 6 plus months. Now 1-2 a day.

Thread Information