Thread: its never ending!! juts found swelling and got pain behind the knee!! dvt ahhhhh!!

Exclamation its never ending!! juts found swelling and got pain behind the knee!! dvt ahhhhh!!

I only just posted a little while ago for god sake!! lol anyway randomly got a deep pain behind my knee so had a look and theres swelling!! quite obvious swelling too, got an app at 5 and know this can be bakers cyst but of course I also know you can get a blood clot there too :( so yes im panicking and I have to wait till 5 for an app, I asked the assessment person if it sounded like a clot and he said not at the moment but wait and see, hmm yeah that was helpful lol

Re: its never ending!! juts found swelling and got pain behind the knee!! dvt ahhhhh!

Sorry to hear this, I can relate to what you say about it being never ending. With regard to your behind the knee pain though I have had this happen twice, first time I went to A&E and they measured both knees and said it was slightly swollen and made me come back the next day for a scan - it was fine second time I saw a Dr and he said it was a pulled muscle!

Always best to get things checked, at least to put your mind at rest if anything. I have had this knee thing several times though and both times it was nothing. Fingers crossed for you xx

Re: its never ending!! juts found swelling and got pain behind the knee!! dvt ahhhhh!

I have forgotten the name of it when you have a cyst at the back of your knee but its very common and not harmful. I bet this is what you have got. Let us know.
    I get gangions from my tendons so they float around, very small and they resolve in a few months but freaks me out everytime I get one. So far has one on my leg and I could move it around and push it under a bone and then one on my finger that i could move from side to side.

Thread Information