Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't want to repeat myself...but can't get passed it!

Re: Don't want to repeat myself...but can't get passed it!

Hi I just want u to know I know how this feels too. It's as though everything feels eery and strange and you don't know how to function as a human. Having a conversation with my dad today about my pension was near impossible I just couldn't get my brain to function on what was going on let alone what he was talking about and where I was in space and time. It's so over whelming:( I've just started some medication and I have a cold at the moment which has set my dp/dr off.
    Have you read some of the posts on anxietynomore website. It's incredibly encouraging reading some posts from others who have dp and have recovered. If you Google anxietynomore tarmos story there's a really good one xxxx

Thank you for your replies I really am grateful! I will have a look into that site...thank you! It's just so horrid! I could just curl up and cry! I am sat in a room full of family feeling like I don't know who they are or who I am etc! Very upsetting! I don't even know how I feel it's that weird. I don't feel attached to my life at all and feel so strange to be a person I can really feel my presence as a person! I jst want to be able to join in and feel like I know everyone. Thank you for listening to my continued repeating myself just such a scary horrible feeling that has been constant for so long now x

Sugarplum, you know some of us are here for you. We're going through the same thing and know how awful it feels. Sending you good thoughts and big hugs

Hello
    How is everyone doing? Has anyone found anything that has been helping them?
    I'm proberly going to repeat myself again and I've been reading recent posts that sound similar but I still get worried about this as it doesn't seem to be letting up! I really feel like I've lost my identity...I feel like I'm in the wrong persons life and never been here before! I the point I'm convinced I've forgotten who I am despite having all the memories of this life! I just feel like I'm completely going crazy...it's like I've just woken up five mins ago in this life as a person! I find it really hard to explain which sends me into even more of a panic that people can see me but I'm going through this in my mind! Its such an intense feeling all over 24/7! I'm even feeling 'funny' in my dreams! Is this really from Anxiety and will I ever get back to 'normal' as such?!
    Thank you again for reading my constant repeats just needing reasurance.
    Xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information