Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Postnatal anxiety- waking up with the feeling of dread.

Re: Postnatal anxiety- waking up with the feeling of dread.

Well I managed to cook some pasta and forced some down me too altho it was a struggle, its so frightening feeling like this isn't it? I feel like a frightened little girl and my legs are so shaky I don't feel like they will carry me.
    Keep strong hun as you will get thro this, its just baby steps at the minute but things will improve xx

Aw thanks my lovely. I know what you mean, I feel so frightened. No appetite, cannot sleep properly, sweaty, feeling miserable. On top of that I have a cold :(
    The hours are just dragging too- do you feel like that? X

Yep I feel exactly the same, im forever clock watching waiting till I can go to bed to try and get some respite altho im not sleeping great either, im having vivid weird dreams and was wide awake at 3 this morning tossing and turning and fidgeting because I'm so restless, i absolutely hate it, I've been having to go for a lie down during the day too, curled up in a ball praying it would all stop :( XX

That is exactly that same as I feel. It is awful. Message me as many times as you like if it helps. It is really helping me messaging you.

How far down the road are you now? I think you said 3 weeks before?

Xx

Hi hun, how are you feeling today? I'm still very shaky and anxious, just took my meds, it's been 3 weeks now since I increased so I was hoping they might have kicked in a bit by now. I wished I'd never lowered them but I was doing what I thought was best for my baby but unfortunately as you know I miscarried and I was fine for a bit after but I think I was numb and in shock as I went thro the miscarriage on auto pilot then I just literally crashed having panic attacks and bad anxiety again. I know I'm still grieving for my baby but I'm hoping the increase helps me to beable to deal with my loss rationally instead of this anxious mess that I am :( I did manage to sleep a bit better last night, i kept waking up but managed to get back off again. I'm going to take a Diazepam that the Gp has prescribed for me and going to try and get another hours sleep as I feel exhausted from the constant fighting with anxiety.
    I really hope your feeling a bit better today even if it's just a tiny bit it's a start, your doing really well, i remember how hard and scary it was after I had my son and was suffering, i felt like I'd never get better but I did, it just takes time and patience but unfortunately when we feel like this we have no patience we want immediate relief. Hang on in there, im here if ever you want to talk XX

How are you today Nicola?

I am feeling a bit better today- hoping it will last- but unlikely as only early days (2 weeks 2 days in).

Was climbing the walls yesterday.

I hope you are having a better day.

Xx

Hi hun, glad your feeling a bit better, the anxiety hasn't been so intense today so I've forced myself to go out to the shop, i didn't feel like it but I did it which is progress I guess! At least we haven't got that wall climbing anxiety like yesterday, that was just unbearable XX

It totally was, I am hoping that we are over the worst- fingers crossed xx

Hey Nicola,

How are you?

Thinking of you.

Xx

Hi hun how are you today? I was feeling calmer until I read on Facebook that someone's parent and passed away and it filled me full of panic and I had this awful feeling of dread that overwhelmed me and scared the life out of me so I had to take a Diazepam to try and calm myself down. I hope your feeling a bit better today XX

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information