Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my fluoxetine journey

Re: my fluoxetine journey

Yes i have lots of support at home from family and friends i hope u feeling a little better i managed to get sime fresh air down the park with my youngest but feeling shattered now tho! Im going to try and do something at least everyday as sitting around makes it worse i had a break through tho today normally when im at the park i get anxious just incade my ex is gonna be there or id keep alert so to speak and nothing couldnt believe it! :-)

Good, I'm glad you have support. It makes the world of difference if there are people you can talk to. Sometimes even just talking about mundane everyday stuff is better than sitting in silence.
    I saw my therapist this afternoon - she is really good and is helping me to look at the 'bigger picture' of why I get anxiety, trying to get to the bottom of it.
    On the fluoxetine side, feeling quite yukky to be honest. Looking forward to better days, as we all are I'm sure. Would like a fast forward button to a couple of weeks time - wouldn't that be great!!

That would be amazing to fast forward!! I finally had a lil release of tears watching a programme earlier! Heres hoping tomorrows a lil better had a bath earlier which i found helped relax me a bit more and took my anxiety levels down a bit feeling rather awake at tge moment even though im yawning like a gooden lol

Day 8

Woke at 6 am and went back for an hour or two but once im up i find it hard to go back retched this morning with some anxiety high feel as if ive got an upset stomach so have some stomach discomfort and some diareah sorry for the tmi guys feeling teary still but not low teary its almost like relief teary felt a sense of confidence this morning walking down the road done some hypnosis and mindfulness last night git a few errands to run today so a walk through town to get rid of excess anxiety running round the system

Sounds like a small good sign Buttercup, just the odd feeling of self confidence popping up there. It's like a little glimmer of your old self. It will take a while, like a few weeks, but you should gradually notice this happening more often. Hypnosis and mindfulness is good too. I think you're doing really well.
    I have an upset stomach too - tmi as well!
    I had a bit of a rough night - long car journey, didn't arrive till midnight and was so tired I didn't sleep much. And a funeral this afternoon so that's going to be emotional. X

Aww my thoughts are with u hun hooe it goes the best it can been for a long walk this morning ended up at a mum and baby group and sorted paperwork ready for uni in 2 weeks im so hoping im better before i start!!!! Feel really tired now and kinda emotional for some reason my stomach is churning to the fight or flight response although i dont feel compelled to run lol check in with u later take care

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

feeling really down at the moment dont know wether ive pushed myself too much the last couple of days but havent felt like this in a while! Pjs are on good stodgy food i feel like i could cry at the drop of a hat is this normal? And the tabs starting to do there work on my depression? Im sure i read somewhere that ssris attack the depression first and then the anxiety? Fair play i feel really shit and my motivation has dropped complrtley and appeared has a defeatest attitude!!! Please tell me the only way is up!? From here on in!

Day 9 woke up refreshed but tired stomach still churning eyes watering (possibly build up of tears) nausea stomach upset

Hi buttercup, sorry to hear you had a rubbish day yesterday. Things will pick up soon. I also have no motivation - I really have to force myself to do anything, particularly in the mornings. I do find it comfort to reread posts from others that tell me that fluoxetine takes a while to work, but that it does work. Cos at the moment all I can see is the negative and irrational view!
    X

I agree bissaf! I re-read a few yesterday which helped alot i think im going to give myself a relaxing wednesday and put my pjs on and potter around the house if i can push myself too i have to sort my kids rooms out as tgey are in exchange of changing rooms so that should keep me occupied till the school run plus its light excercise hope your wednesday goes well x

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 ----------

Went for a walk with my youngest to get some milk normally i have a level of anxiety to a degree whilst walking through town and i noticed i didnt have any i felt normal so to speak relaxed and calm! My anxiety seems to have subsided i feel slightly tired but i have just had food also so could he that too i felt so crap earlier its put a smile on my face now one glimor of hope that they r helping x

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Absolutley fatigued right now and cant wait for bed

Hi Buttercup, no I can't wait for bed either. Just feel like a zombie today, really hope I see some improvement soon. Work was a bit of a waste of time me being there! Now back at home and determined to put my feet up for some time!!X

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information