Hey I'm claire,25 and have had anxiety for the last 4 years. I have been lucky in that I haven't suffered any symptoms for last 2 years but since having my second baby 2 months ago it has came back full wack :( however from my previous anxiety I have not been able to swallow food properly and need the aid of a drink by my side as I'm scared of choking :(

I was wondering if anyone has experienced these symptoms before as a result of anxiety or from something else. I'm always focused that it to do with my heart or lungs or that I'm not able to eat normally.

For the last three weeks I have been suffering from constant dull ache on my left side, under my left breast and in my left shoulder. It get worse in the evenings and when I eat . I've got a doctors appt next Monday but I'm so scared it's something more serious. I'm do find relief in massaging the left shoulder and it constantly cracks :( has anyone had anything similar? I also haver a tender spots on the left side near my armpit which are quite painful when touched.

I've also noticed that in suffering with more problems with constipation and wind sorry if tmi

Thankyou and any ideas or reassurance would be greatly appreciated I feel so whiny and silly when try to speak to my partner or family. I just to get back to my normal self especially with three young children to look after and a job I'm going back to in a month :'(