Thread: Head pressure - neck tension?

Head pressure - neck tension?

For a month or so I've been experiencing on/off pressure and throbbing in my forehead/eye brows/bridge of nose and occasionally in my ears. It is worse when I bend over or have my head in a pushed forward position. I also seem more prone to head rush at the moment. I notice that if I tense my neck muscles the pressure is worse. I have also had a headache every day for the past couple of weeks. This happened about a year and a half ago too and lasted a couple of month but went away. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Head pressure - neck tension?

Hi Lily

I suffer similar symptoms when my shoulders are tense and knotted. I go for regular deep tissue massages and my boyfriend bought me an electric deep-tissue massager thing that helps too

Putting something warm on my shoulders like a wheat bag of a hot water bottle helps, and I can't recommend those stick on heatpatches highly enough - they are brilliant and occasionally you can get 2 packs of them in Poundland

Another tip is to put a tennis ball between your shoulders and a wall and squat up and down so the ball rolls over your tense muscles. Sounds weird, but it really does help!

Hope this helps xx

Thread Information