Thread: Claire Weekes

Claire Weekes

Whats your opinions on Claire Weekes and her material? I bought abook Essential Help For Your Nerves a few years ago when my anxiety started and didn't think it was great, I didn't really understand it.

But last night I opened the wardrobe and it fell out, I took it to bed and had a read to the wee small hours, and everything seems to make sence now, Accepting letting time pass etc, I feel a sense of peace already after have a bit of a read.

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

Hi DJ

I have a couple of Claire weekes books i think they are brilliant and real easy to understand.

Claire weekes
    Some Quotes by Claire Weekes - update

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

I found it frustrating when I was a bad way but I was struggling to read anything.

Now I love it! It helps me understand what is happening and not feel stupid or alone.

Claire Weekes, fab!!!

purchased both the books.

Read it for weeks, love it, she makes soo much sence! especially the bit about letting time pass, thats the piece that has really helped me!!! and it's working. My skippy heart is getting soo much better. I hardly notice them any more...

Please invest in them, and keep them buy your bed side, and read a bit every night.

Snoopy x

I have read her books and while i am comforted that i am not alone with anxiety/panic I find her concept of floating through panic impossible to do....How do you float through a panic attack???

Hiya!
    I also think Dr Weekes is GREAT! i bought 1 of her books and found really easy to read.... There was a couple of times i read through it and cried because everythng she said in there was right. I suppose i cried because it was a sign of relief that i wsn't alone i knew exactly we feel.

I also have some of her audio bits....BRILLIANT!! i have these on my ipod and take it to work with me....if i'm feelin a bit anxious i listen to her.
    Seriously everything she says is soooo right. Makes me feel tons better.
    Hope this helps you...... http://www.controllinganxiety.com/ca..._downloads.cfm

Thread Information