Hi, I'm new to the forum so bear with me! I seem to have found people just like me, convinced I am seriously ill, think the Dr's are missing something! Here's my story.. It started after Xmas with a uti (which of course I thought was bladder cancer!) a 7 day course of antibiotics cleared this up but a day or so later the tummy pain started. About a week after worrying the diarrhoea started and I've had this ever since bar a couple of days of almost normal poos! First Dr's checked my tummy and thought it was a bug so had a stool test for bacteria... all negative. I then had last weekend and Mon Tues almost back to normal, a couple of tummy twinges. On weds at lunchtime I started to feel really nauseous and have now had this every day since. It's worse in the mornings but there all day. The second Dr rang me Friday and said he thought it was the antibiotics that have upset my stomach and prescribed Mintec which I started last night. Does this sound normal for ibs and can it just start after antibiotics. Sorry it's a long one!