Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP* Red dots!

*PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP* Red dots!

Hi,

For about 4 months or so I have had these little pin prick dots near my lower, lower leg in the ankle area. They are literally so small you need a torch to be able to see them properly, because they don't show up in day light. It's like someone's scattered small, mini, mini grains of pepper on my legs and they've turned red. They're not raised, it's like they're in the skin. My leg does itch a lot, but it's not the dots that are itching. They're not a nuisance and are hardly noticeable unless you look really closely, like minuscule flecks. They're not any particular shape either and are just like a mini pin prick. I tried taking a picture of them, but the are so small you can't even see them. They don't look big enough to be petachie and aren't clustered together, just scattered and seperate. They are kind of like really really really really really tiny red freckles but smaller than anything.

I need help because I don't know what to do about them and I'm convinced it's cancer as always. My mum won't take me to the doctors because I'm a "time waster" apparently.

Thanks

Re: *PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP* Red dots!

I have loads of these all over the place. I have had them for years so I don't think they are anything serious. I have also had blood tests that have showed a normal blood count. I think I looked them up once and they are called cherry something or other, I can't remember the exact name but I don't think they are anything bad. I have them on my arms, legs and tummy. Like you, they are only noticable if you look really closely and they are not clustered just scattered.

Thanks for the reply

What exactly did the doctor say when/if you told him about them?

I have these!! And freaked when I began to notice them. But they are honestly nothing to worry about xx

Thanks for the reply! What did the doctor say when you showed him them? If you did anyway

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cattia View Post
    I have loads of these all over the place. I have had them for years so I don't think they are anything serious. I have also had blood tests that have showed a normal blood count. I think I looked them up once and they are called cherry something or other, I can't remember the exact name but I don't think they are anything bad. I have them on my arms, legs and tummy. Like you, they are only noticable if you look really closely and they are not clustered just scattered.
    Thanks for the reply

What exactly did the doctor say when/if you told him about them?

I didn't show the doctor, I've never actually asked. Too wrapped up on something else. It's basically little teeny weeny burst blood vessels. Honestly honey it's absolutely nothing serious x

Quote Originally Posted by Mrschurchill View Post
    I didn't show the doctor, I've never actually asked. Too wrapped up on something else. It's basically little teeny weeny burst blood vessels. Honestly honey it's absolutely nothing serious x
    That's what I'm trying to tell myself, but I think I'm going to nag my mum into insanity for a doctors appointment. Hoping it's just anxiety or cold weather :(

I never asked the Dr either, probably because I have had them for so long and I know that during that time I have had a number of blood tests so I figure they would have showed up if it was anything bad.

I have them too, they are on my arms and definitely are not spots, I touch them and they feel like they are under my skin.

Yeah I've had a full CBC last summer and nothing was picked up please stop worrying it's completely normal x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information