Hi all,

I've been on sertraline 5 months and it's helped a lot with my depression and some with my anxiety. I still get invasive thoughts a decent amount, but I'm doing and functioning much better overall!

I tend towards sensitive on meds, and I've had most of the "common" listed side effects for sertraline. Some nausea/heartburn (expected as I have a tender tummy), night sweats, strange dreams. But recently I've started having random bits of rashes. I'm not 100% sure it's the sertraline, but I did try upping my dose to 75mg and started having the itching.

Mostly raised, bright red on my hands, feet, and places where fabric rubs like the bands of underpants and the cuffs of socks. Started a few weeks ago. Gotten a bit worse of late. It's not horrible, per se, but I wanted to check in and see if anyone else had this issue. I know that skin rash is listed as a common side effect, but I don't want to "google" too much! Thanks~

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

Oh and perhaps I should add, I did up my does on advice of my family doctor not just on a whim. I'm going to talk with her about it, but I can't get in to see her too soon/I don't feel it's terribly urgent. Just wanted to check with other sertraline users.