Once upon a time in 2005, Feb, it all started, when I was working very late in University and returning home. I was attacked by a mob of adolosent kids on my face. From then on I started fearing that there was an under world group that was behind me and wanted to cause me some damage. What damage I didnt understand what. Everybody staring at me on the street was part of the group in my eyes. I quit my part time job. Already, there was no money, when I quit the part time job. I was going from Univ to Home and Home to Univ and no where else, I was agrophobic. I had 3 intense episodes of panic attacks, the first one lasted one week, when I locked myself up at home and when I went to a nearby super market, I feared the kid standing there was part of the under world group.

I left the country(which I was a visitor as a student) before finishing the course. I came to my country and made arrangements to finish the course offline. I did finish my masters in Maths. With the help of my parent I figured out the problem was in my head. Started imroving, I was staying with them while finishing the course. Then got a job at a big MNC in a research division. Its 1.5 years into the job now. An year back, I read a lot about schizophrenia and anxiety disorders. I figured out that I was not schizophernic and it was anxiety. I had a counselling with a doc, who confirmed my diagnosis. Started doing regular exercises, reduced my weight from 92.6 kgs to presently 86.4 kgs. Found a parter and I am getting married in a month and I am very happy with zero anxiety today.

There was a time when I thought, that was "THE END" of my career, I tought I will never get better never make it. I just cant believe I made it thinking back.

I wont stay If you are strong, you can make it, because that sentence my make you try very hard and give up. I would say RELAX and find ways to RELAX, you will slowely improve and there will be a day when you will not believe yourself.

asdf